Basic Qualifications of Applicants
The age of applicants for Chinese language study programs should be within 18 to 60,with a good physical condition. For applicants under 18 years old, they will be accepted only under the condition that the applicants have guardian in Shaanxi Province.
1. Download and fill out “Ankang University International Students Application Form”, and submit all the documents required in this form.
2. After all the documents prepared, send in via the official email address firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Applicants could also mail or fax the documents to International Office (IO) of AKU (Add: International Cooperation and Exchange Office of Ankang University, 92 Yucai Road, Hanbin District, Ankang City, Shaanxi, China. Postcode: 200233 Tel & Fax : 00869153288082)
3. The international office will send Admission Notice, along with the JW202 (Visa Application Form for Foreigners), Registration Guide, and Form of Physical Examination Record for Foreigners to student who is accepted. The admitted student should bring the ordinary Passport, Admission Notice, Form JW202 and other required documents to the Embassy or Consulate of the People's Republic of China to apply for a Student Visa.
4. If student need to apply for the residence permit after registration, with an X1 visa or other type, he/she have to take a physical examination. The two following options can be chosen for him/her :
1) Before arriving in China, students take the Foreigner Physical Examination Form which is sent with the Admission Notice, to a hospital or clinic. Ask the doctor to make the physical examination and fill up the form, sign and stamp on it. Bring the original copy of this form( including the blood test report) to China, and verify it at the Shaanxi International Travel Health and Care Center to get the verification report. If the report fails, student have to re-examine the failed item there.（Add: Shaanxi International Travel Health and Care Center, 10 North Hanguang Road, 100 meters away from the overpass, Xi’an, Shaanxi, Tel: +8629-85407050，85407051, Working time: 8:30-11:30 am, Monday - Friday)
2). After arriving in China, students take the physical examination at the Shaanxi International Travel Health and Care Center, and get the examination report three days later.
If student is holding an X2 visa, physical examination is not necessary.
5. Students shall come to IO, Ankang University for enrollment registration during the registration dates indicated on the Admission Notice. Please refer to the “Admission Guide” sent with your Admission notice for the registration.